Monday, August 23, 2010

Clone Wars Sketches

Right before I left, Peanut and Ellery got me this awesome book. How to sketch Clone Wars! Great, now I will impress everyone with my sweet skills at work. No problem, right?



Here is an example of how good I will be after using this book.



So now I draw Yoda. Wow. That's magical all right. What's with ol' wonky eye?



Now I try Anakin. It may not be the worst drawing ever, but I had to stare at the book in order to even make it look like this. Clearly drawing faces is not my fortay. Well, that was day one. Hopefully in a while I will be able to create my own poses!

1 comment:

  1. wooooo...

    As I understand it... The Key is "structure"

    once that is mastered, wonk faces stop happening.

    I don't know if I will ever not draw a wonk face though. Nothing over looks right to me.

    ReplyDelete