Friday, February 13, 2009

A few things...

Today is a very special day. So special in fact, because world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air...

Ok that was nerdy. But what I'm referring to is the series premiere of Joss Whedon's new show "Dollhouse"! JOSS IS BACK! It has been far too long, my friend. I look forward to our Sunday night geek out fest at Ellery's when we celebrate this momentous occasion. Grr. Arrgh.

In other news, this weekend I'm going SNOWSHOEING! In the beautiful snow, up on Cypress. Where coincidentally they are hosting the world snowboarding championships. Hopefully I can catch a peek. Our excursion this year consists of myself, Ed Wou, Pally, Saskia and Bus Pass. To give you a glimpse of the glory, this was last years photo of choice:

I hope this years' will be just as magical. And I plan to capture it with... my new camera! I splurged and got a digital SLR. A Canon Rebel. It's cute.

See? Aww. Once I learn how to use it, the world will be my oyster! Or my muse. Or something.

Other than that, I've been working out a LOT at Fitness World. I haven't lost any weight yet, but I definitely feel stronger and my legs feel musclier. That's not a word, apparently. I'm keeping it anyway. It's been about three weeks now, and coupled with my nutrition guide I hope to make some progress over the next few months. Woot!

Also I crossed off the first item on my bucket list and sent my mom a Valentine's card today. Awe.

Ta ta for now!

1 comment: